Leadership Coaching Services
By understanding your greatest strengths, we can develop a customized development plan that:
- Sets clear and measurable goals for your performance, as well as outcomes for our coaching engagement
- Identifies and refines your personal brand. What is your unique style, and how will you convey this to other people?
- Acknowledges your weaknesses (we all have them!), and addresses how to design around them or minimize their impact.
Ideal Client: I focus my coaching practice on working with emerging leaders, who are either about to move into a management role or are a few years in to leading a team. Clients should come to coaching ready to partner to create their desired outcomes. This is not about me telling you what to do or having all the answers. It’s about working together to accelerate your growth and achieve your goals.
Results: Past clients have focused on areas such as: creating a development plan, becoming confident leading others, and learning to tackle leadership challenges such as delivering feedback and performance management.
GROUP COACHING: THE LEADERSHIP ESSENTIALS PROGRAM
Next program begins October 12th, now enrolling
Style: I created this program to fill a gap that I saw in many organizations. Many of us move from individual contributor roles to management roles without much guidance or support. While it’s possible to learn entirely “on the job,” it’s much faster and more effective to dedicate time to building our your leadership skills outside the pressures of day to day work. This program is a comprehensive schedule of 6 weekly group coaching sessions designed to cover the most essential leadership skills. The sessions are held via video conference, so you can join from anywhere.
Ideal Client: The group coaching environment means that you will benefit not only from my expertise, but from those of your fellow participants. Each session is a mixture of content delivery, discussion, and application. Pre and post-work allows you to continue reflection, and to take daily actions to incorporate what you’re learning in each session
Results: The Leadership Essentials Program covers core leadership skills including:
- Finding your leadership style
- Building trust and credibility
- Understanding and leveraging the power of your personal brand
- Setting goals
- Managing and motivating different personalities
- Giving feedback
- Performance Management
- Coaching as a Manager
- Time management and delegation
If you’d like to learn more about the group coaching program or sign up for the next program starting October 12th
Follow me here: